Croton Codiaeum Variegatum | Yellow Dot
croton also called garden croton or yellow dot.it grows as large shrubs reaching upto 10feets in height. if you grow them in bright light they will give you best color. Codiaeum loves to stay near by windows in living area or indoor. they can tolerate medium light but wont provide good color foliage and it will grow very slow.
Many Croton Codiaeum Variegatum | Yellow Dot grow best in full sun but some can tolerate even prefer light shade or partial shade. accordingly winter freeze can damage this plant but they can recover again. while using them in groups can give more glowing environment.
- Maximum Height Of croton is 150cm to 200cm.
- average Spread is 100cm to 150cm
- Common name : croton , Sun tolerance : Low
- Wind Tolerance Medium , water requirement : Medium
- Pest Tolerance : low disease , growth Rate : fast : Fragrance : no
if you are looking a recommended soil for this plant then check our recommended soil Van Egmond Potting Soil
Reasons to buy from AL Zahra Garden LLC
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- 00971 522746140
- Live chat support
- On-time delivery
- Careful handling
- Guaranteed quality.
You have any question or any feedback. you can reach us through
- Email : Sunriseflower.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook :
- call/WhatsApp : 00971556862375
Are you facing trouble in maintaining your outdoor garden or indoor plants. follow us