Areca Palm Holland | Golden Cane Palm.
Dypsis lutescens, also known as golden cane palm, Areca palm, yellow palm, butterfly palm, or bamboo palm, is a species of flowering plant in the family Arecaceae, native to Madagascar and naturalized in the Andaman island.
- Regular Pruning is necessary to retain the trees shape.
- Healthy Plants with company default pot and premium soil.
- Plants you see in pictures may very from actual flower color because of its natural habitat. although we make every effort to match the image shown.
- we communicate with every customer through WhatsApp and email.if you are looking a recommended Fertilizer for this plant then check our recommended Fertilizer
Areca Palm need regular watering in summer and once in every 48hours in winter if kept in outdoor areas. it needs the water moist at all the time. but overwatering can cause root rot, brown spot. watering in early morning or late evening is recommended. always check soil before watering.
it need bright indirect sunlight in indoor and shaded area in outdoor.
Use liquid fertilizers for best results. in summer months once in a month and in winter month once in every 2 weeks.
We communicate with every customer through WhatsApp and email
- Healthy Plants with its company default pot and premium quality soil.
- available 7 days a week for expert suggestions.
Are you looking for a related product? follow the link and get our recommendation for fertilizer
Reasons to buy from AL Zahra Garden LLC
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- 00971 522746140
- Live chat support
- On-time delivery
- Careful handling
- Guaranteed quality.
You have any question or any feedback. you can reach us through
- Email : Sunriseflower.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook : Sunrise Flower
- call/WhatsApp : 00971556862375
Are you facing trouble in maintaining your outdoor garden or indoor plants. Contact Us Now
Are you facing trouble maintaining your outdoor garden or indoor plants? follow us at sunrisegroup.ae